Saturday 12 March 2011

A new blog from me.

After a long break from blogging I have decided to return. Mainly due to my frustration with many of the people, organizations and institutions with whom we are forced to endure daily in the media thrusting there misguided politically correct drivel down our throats. You see unlike them, I talk to ordinary everyday people everyday, I'm one of them/us, and so I must object to what I see, hear and read so often each day in the news (or what passes for news) in this country .

I find myself in discussion so frequently with people who feel they have no voice and no control over how we are governed and can not comprehend the way things slide out of control in the name of progress, health & safety, social justice, human rights, public health, eco friendliness, and all the other latest woolly minded buzzword festooned fashions and rackets that seems to have infected every aspect of our society. While there seems so often to be no counter to the madness we are expected to endure and pay for at home and abroad. so here I hope you will often find an oasis of sanity in an increasingly mad mad world

No comments:

Post a Comment